Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Image export failed.

When I try to export the existing ground conditions to produce and image, I get 'Image export failed.  Error details:  Object reference not set to an instance of an object'.  I don't think this has happened before but Windows recently carried out an upgrade which may have a bearing on this.

(05-25-2018, 12:06 PM)Agrostis Wrote: When I try to export the existing ground conditions to produce and image, I get 'Image export failed.  Error details:  Object reference not set to an instance of an object'.  I don't think this has happened before but Windows recently carried out an upgrade which may have a bearing on this.

Hi

Just to give you an update on this after our conversation a few days ago.  We have found that this is a bug in the new version (4.6) and should have a fix out next week.  

It only happens when trying to export an image for the existing phase.  In our testing I assume we only tried with proposed phases as that is more frequently what people need.

The workaround for anyone else reading this is to create a blank phase after the existing and then export that.  This should work until the fix is out next week in V4.7.

-Ted

(05-30-2018, 10:32 AM)Ted Woods Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 12:06 PM)Agrostis Wrote: Great to hear there will be a fix.  Many thanks.

When I try to export the existing ground conditions to produce and image, I get 'Image export failed.  Error details:  Object reference not set to an instance of an object'.  I don't think this has happened before but Windows recently carried out an upgrade which may have a bearing on this.

Hi

Just to give you an update on this after our conversation a few days ago.  We have found that this is a bug in the new version (4.6) and should have a fix out next week.  

It only happens when trying to export an image for the existing phase.  In our testing I assume we only tried with proposed phases as that is more frequently what people need.

The workaround for anyone else reading this is to create a blank phase after the existing and then export that.  This should work until the fix is out next week in V4.7.

-Ted