Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Calculation Data Has Disappeared

I purchased kubla cubed pro last week to measure a job I am currently working on.

It was going well, and I had calculated a lot of cut/fill data (see prev saved shots below).

I went back in to the file today and the cut/fill data has gone. The shapes all still show in the list, but the calculations and re-levelling has all disappeared (see below). It is only showing Existing conditions.

What has happened and how do I get it back? One day away from a deadline so would love to get a solution!

Was....
[Image: AAv7bmD.png]

turned into....

[Image: denbJzg.png]
[Image: Djb97wB.png]

Hi Conradccb,
Firstly, can I suggest you e-mail the whole file to support, secondly, try changing the batter of each building and road foot print to 1:0.01 and see what happens.
Good Luck.
Tim

Yep have done - although only to the sales@ address as I couldnt find another.
Have tried changing the platform batter ratios, or levels to try and trigger a recalculation, but it is doing nothing.

(03-18-2019, 10:33 AM)conradccb Wrote: Yep have done - although only to the sales@ address as I couldnt find another.
Have tried changing the platform batter ratios, or levels to try and trigger a recalculation, but it is doing nothing.

Hi Conrad

Welcome to the forums.

The best one to use for these issues is support@.  I am not sure what there is in your project causing the problem at the moment, that would require deeper analysis.  We found out that on the version we are about to release the project calculates so have said you that as a workaround.

I would say the project could be simplified considerably by putting all the elevations into a Feature Surface and then using closed contour lines and break-lines.  There are some advantages to using platform\slope elements as you have more control over side batter however I think this one would be better with a Feature Surface just for simplicity.