Kubla Central

Full Version: Tutorial Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. 
The 2021 version looks great and has some brilliant features.
Please can you produce some up to date tutorial and 'walk through' videos to supersede the ones currently on Youtube as they are out of date and some are difficult to follow
thanks
Nick
(10-30-2021, 03:30 PM)Cooper1569 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. 
The 2021 version looks great and has some brilliant features.
Please can you produce some up to date tutorial and 'walk through' videos to supersede the ones currently on Youtube as they are out of date and some are difficult to follow
thanks
Nick

Hi Nick, 

Thank you for your feedback! 

We have released the topsoil strip video for 2021 and are in the process of producing the subgrade adjust updated video. This should be released in the coming weeks. 

Were you looking for a particular video? We can perhaps look to prioritise the one you are looking for. 

Many thanks, 
Kate
Hi Kate
Thanks for your reply.
I just think for new users it would be good to have up to date videos rather than have to watch the old ones, with different terminology etc eg 'strip' now changed to 'reduce' etc, that are easy to follow and also for the metric community not imperial.
thanks

Nick
(11-01-2021, 11:41 AM)Cooper1569 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kate
Thanks for your reply.
I just think for new users it would be good to have up to date videos rather than have to watch the old ones, with different terminology etc eg 'strip' now changed to 'reduce' etc, that are easy to follow and also for the metric community not imperial.
thanks

Nick

I agree. Due to the major changes in 2021, I understand the importance of all users being able to access it and have the resources available to support their learning of the software. We are working to get the videos out as soon as we can.

In the meantime, there is the 2021 user manual with the updated terminology and steps to follow different scenarios. 

Thanks again for your feedback and if you there are any new videos or articles you would like to see, please let us know  Smile