Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

PDF download - crashing program

I'm new to this program (just installed) and when I try to download a .pdf the program crashes and throws me out. When I restart, there is a resume screen, but the same thing happens...?
What am I doinf wrong?

(01-09-2021, 03:48 PM)tstram Wrote: I'm new to this program (just installed) and when I try to download a .pdf the program crashes and throws me out. When I restart, there is a resume screen, but the same thing happens...?
What am I doinf wrong?

Hi tstram, 

Thank you for your question. When you are downloading as a .pdf, is it a specific file that causes the crash or have you tried different ones? 

When importing a .pdf, we have found that files which are stored in a cloud e.g. dropbox, onedrive, can sometimes cause problems but generally there is not an issue. Users who have experienced this, in the past have resolved it by restarting their computer. 

Please send your file to the support email address, if you are still experiencing problems; we will test it on our machines to try and identify the problem and find a solution. 

Many thanks, Kate
<p><br></p>

After rebooting I discovered that my ACAD wouldn't load. So I reinstalled ACAD and rebooted again. After that, Kubla Cubed has been working as expected. I'm guessing that something got messed up in the original Kubla install...