Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Seeking Help Designing an Earthworks Project Using Kubla Cubed

Hello,

I am a mapping professional from the west coast of Canada. I’m currently working on a project for a farmer, designing cranberry bogs for his farm. The site has been mapped by drone and the layout for the farm designed. The proposed bogs are surrounded by berms and irrigation canals. There are also haul and perimeter roads. 

I have some experience using Kubla Cubed for other, more simpler projects. This one however is a little bit beyond my ability. What I need is help with adding the proposed earthwork features (berms, canals, roads, etc.). I have laid out the locations of all of these features on a plan and have imported and georeferenced this plan in Kubla Cubed. See attached screenshot.

I am seeking a professional to help me with this project. This person can either provide me with some guidance, or develop the design themselves. Either way I am happy to pay this person for their time.

If this is something of interest please let me know. The deadline for this project is fast approaching and I would like to get going on it quickly.

Best,
Pano

Hi Pano,

Best of luck finding someone to help with this.

I just wanted to say that we (Kubla) pride ourselves on our support.  If you do decide to tackle this yourself just get in touch with us with anything you are stuck on, or post questions on this forum and we'll get back to you.

Leo