Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

KC 2021 BUG - Second volume region measurement

When trying to make a second volume region measurement in a phase, the program crashes. I have tried to do this in separate phases. Each time you are allowed to make one region, but crashes once a second one is attempted.

(08-10-2021, 09:14 PM)marc.whitmore Wrote: When trying to make a second volume region measurement in a phase, the program crashes. I have tried to do this in separate phases. Each time you are allowed to make one region, but crashes once a second one is attempted.

Hi Marc,

Welcome to the forums. I’m sorry you have encountered this problem. We have attempted to reproduce the bug on our systems and replicated the result.

We have prioritised the fix for this bug in the next version (6.1). We're sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Thanks,
Rich

(08-11-2021, 01:32 PM)Rich Howes Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 09:14 PM)marc.whitmore Wrote: When trying to make a second volume region measurement in a phase, the program crashes. I have tried to do this in separate phases. Each time you are allowed to make one region, but crashes once a second one is attempted.

Hi Marc,

Welcome to the forums. I’m sorry you have encountered this problem. We have attempted to reproduce the bug on our systems and replicated the result.

We have prioritised the fix for this bug in the next version (6.1). We're sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Thanks,
Rich
Rich,

Thanks for the response. Is there an expected release date for version 6.1?

(08-11-2021, 01:34 PM)marc.whitmore Wrote:

Hi Marc,

Thanks,
Rich
Rich,

Hi Marc,
We intend to release 6.1 by the end of August. However, we are aiming for the end of next week.
Rich

(08-11-2021, 02:00 PM)Rich Howes Wrote:

Hi Marc,

Thanks,
Rich
Rich,

Hi Marc,
We intend to release 6.1 by the end of August. However, we are aiming for the end of next week.
Rich

Sounds good, thanks for the response.

(08-11-2021, 02:07 PM)marc.whitmore Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 02:00 PM)Rich Howes Wrote:

Hi Marc,

Thanks,
Rich
Rich,

Hi Marc,
Rich

Sounds good, thanks for the response.

You are very welcome. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.