Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Tabs

I'm working on a large earthworks project made up of a number of phases . The site is large and the phases I've referred to are individual mini-projects spread out over the entire site plan. Each phase needs to be dealt with individually, even though ultimately, of course, they overlap. As a result my Kubla project now has a lot of tabs dealing with the construction phases. This is now making navigating cumbersome. The ability to be able to hide tabs would be useful.

For example the work to measure the remodeling of an existing berm is now complete and by the time I was done I had created 23 individual tabs. As I don't have to do anything more with those tabs (at least for now) it would be great to be able to hide them.

By the way, just in case anyone suggests that I should create an entirely new Kubla Project for the next phase; I thought about that. It doesn't work. This is because I have work elements in the new phase that overlap with the berm remodeling phase - Asphalt paving is a very good example.

Messages In This Thread
Tabs - by KevinD - 06-21-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Tabs - by Leo - 06-26-2018, 10:05 AM