Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Feature request - Phase manager

(05-08-2023, 08:37 AM)J.Hugelier Wrote: Would it be possible (or is it possible) to introduce something like a phase manager?

I have a project which consists of multiple standalone constructions, but each construction requires multiple phases of excavation.

Initially, I prepared each project phase on its own (with excavations required for construction and afterwards a "Fill phase" to finish off the project and another separate phase for the final landscaping phase. Now I get asked to shift my phasing around to have the most excavated phase of each construction zone combined, so I have to shift a lot of phases around.

My main issue is that with the amount of phases I have created the ribbon at the bottom, barely shows half of all my phases and moving 1 phase easily takes +15 seconds to move because Kubla immediately recalculates after each change. Having a "phase manager" where I could have a separate screen pop up with all my phases to shift around would be great. Especially if it wouldn't immediately start recalculating until I press confirm.

it sounds like you're trying to move objects between phases as well. I think that would be a great addition.

Moving phases around in kubla is like excel it's the best i've seen. 
If you have that many phases you might be better off creating multiple project files for separate work areas / sites / phases.

Messages In This Thread
Feature request - Phase manager - by J.Hugelier - 05-08-2023, 08:37 AM
RE: Feature request - Phase manager - by msnowdowne - 05-08-2023, 12:18 PM