Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Is Kubla the right tool for me?

Good morning.

I was hoping to ask a couple of questions in order to see if Kubla is going to solve my needs.
Feedback would be much appreciated, or would you suggest I contact support rather?

The basics it seems to do, but as I only tried the free version for a short bit, I would like to know if it can support the following:

1. Import and join multiple PDF's in order to do a road takeoff

2. Can it do boxing out of the road pavement?

3. Can I import or create the geotech info of different layers and types of earth and then report this when doing the cut calculations. In other
    words if I need to know the volume of sand, clay, rock etc that would be excavated.

4. When I create a pad, the software then ads a cut/fill batter. Can these batters be changed manually and be of different slopes. Sometimes you have slope of 1:2 at the
    north part of the pad and a 1:4 slope at the south part of the pad.

5. Can I create and export a rendered model of the job into either a .jpg or even better yet, in a video format like .avi or .mov?

Also, If I rent the Kubla software monthly, is it on a month to month basis, or is there a minimum notice period that have to be given if the software turns out to not be what I am after?

Thanks in advance and I do apologise if many or all of these questions might have been asked before.

Regards
Bushman
Perth, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Is Kubla the right tool for me? - by Bushman - 02-14-2019, 12:25 AM
RE: Is Kubla the right tool for me? - by TimO - 02-14-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Is Kubla the right tool for me? - by Bushman - 02-15-2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Is Kubla the right tool for me? - by Bushman - 02-18-2019, 09:14 AM
RE: Is Kubla the right tool for me? - by Mike - 08-04-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Is Kubla the right tool for me? - by Bushman - 07-19-2019, 04:01 AM