Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Kubla 2021 Length Measurements

I am sure that I am doing something wrong but, why cant I enter multiple lengths of pipe at the same time?  There are multiple runs with multiple sizes.

Also, how do I get a report of the total lengths at different sizes (ie 15",24" etc)?

Thanks for the help!

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021, 08:05 AM by Rich Howes.)

(08-11-2021, 02:06 PM)HankSpencer Wrote: I am sure that I am doing something wrong but, why cant I enter multiple lengths of pipe at the same time?  There are multiple runs with multiple sizes.

Also, how do I get a report of the total lengths at different sizes (ie 15",24" etc)?

Thanks for the help!

Hi Hank,

Thanks for your question. It is possible to have multiple lengths via multiple (separate) Length elements. A report including lengths is found via the top menu: File -> Create Spreadsheet -> Input Data.

A major difference between Cubed 2019 and Cubed 2021 is that all elements are now edited via the same editor; however not all elements made full use of this improved system by the first release of Cubed 2021 (v6.0). We are updating some elements to make better use of this new system which includes defining multiple lengths at the same time within the editor, which will be implemented in a future, minor (free) update. This will include changes to the reporting.

Kind regards,
Rich