Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hiding Phases and underlay PDF

Hi,
I am a new user and new to the forum, apologies if this question has already been answered. I have 2 PDF files, one with existing site conditions and one with proposed. After creating the strip and fill removal, and overlaying the 2 PDF files, I find I am unable to read the levels on my proposed phase that I want to work on. Is there a way to just see the 1 phase that I wish to work on and hide any PDF and/or Phase that I wish to? I have attached the file I have been working on, you can see I can no longer vie and identify the proposed levels and surfaces. Thanks for your help.

Hi Haneef,

Welcome to the Forums.

To hide a site plan: go to the 'Plans' menu and single left click on the eye symbol next to the plan you wish to hide. After your single click, the plan will become hidden and the icon will change to an eye with a red circle and line on top.

To unhide a site plan: Repeat the step above for eyes with a red circle and line through them.

There is a sub-menu where you can single left click to left of 'hide'. This does the same as clicking on the eye.

If you have any further questions, please do feel free to post.

Rich

Hi Rich,
Thanks for your feedback. Is there a way to do the same with the phases? I would like to work on a phase without having to view the underlying cut fill image from earlier phases.

(05-09-2023, 12:51 PM)Haneef Wrote: Hi Rich,
Thanks for your feedback. Is there a way to do the same with the phases? I would like to work on a phase without having to view the underlying cut fill image from earlier phases.

Hi Haneef,

Image visiblity is applied to the project, rather than to phases. Therefore, to only see the site plan images relevant for a particular phase, the option currently available is to hide all the other plans, by using the method mentioned earlier.

Kubla Cubed 2023 (due later this year) will continue to allow site plans to be added for the whole project but additionally, will support visible site plans only being visually available in certain phases.

Cheers,
Rich