Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Create Image not working

Photo 

Hi,
I'm pretty new to Kubla, and perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but every time I try and create an image I get an error that brings up the attached pop up. Anyone got any suggestions?
Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2024, 06:16 AM by Ted Woods.)

(03-06-2024, 07:20 PM)Balance Design Wrote: Hi,
I'm pretty new to Kubla, and perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but every time I try and create an image I get an error that brings up the attached pop up. Anyone got any suggestions?
Thanks

I believe the problem relates to trying to convert the CAD site plans into an image.  Prior to KC2021 the site plans were all images (even the PDFs had been converted to high resolution images).  With the introduction of CAD site plans this issue occurred. The workaround is to turn the CAD plans off before the image export is run.

Kubla Cubed 2024 is being released next month and this problem has been fixed.  The site plans also will appear in the PDF\CAD drawing export which is a big improvement.

Roadmap Item 3478 | Drawing Image Export - Crash with CAD Files

So for now turn off the CAD site plans if you want to export to an image, but next month this should work in Kubla Cubed 2024.